General Terms and Conditions alltours Kino
By purchasing tickets for the alltours cinema 2023, the customer accepts the following general terms and conditions of D.LIVE GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter "organiser") and the general terms and conditions of TicketPAY Europe GmbH.
1. In principle, there is no entitlement to the return of tickets. If an event is cancelled or prematurely terminated, the purchase price will be refunded to the purchaser. The event will generally take place in all weather conditions. Film screenings will be cancelled or interrupted as soon as the wind speed exceeds 80 km/h. If the event has to be cancelled before half of the film screening, the purchase price will be refunded. If the event is cancelled after half of the film screening, there is no entitlement to a refund of the purchase price. Returns and refunds of the purchase price will normally only be made up to two weeks after the date of the event.
2. A visit to the alltours cinema is always at your own risk. Liability for property damage and financial loss is limited to cases of intentional and grossly negligent behaviour on the part of the organiser or its legal representatives and vicarious agents (§ 309 No. 7 BGB). If the buyer is an entrepreneur or a legal person under public law within the meaning of § 310 I BGB (German Civil Code), the organiser shall be liable for all damages only in cases of intentional or grossly negligent conduct. In addition, the organiser is also liable for simple negligence insofar as obligations are breached whose fulfilment is essential for the proper performance of the contract and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely (material contractual obligations).
3. The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the programme.
4. The bringing of food and drinks as well as dangerous objects such as gas containers, pyrotechnical articles, flares, weapons of any kind as well as objects that can be used as projectiles (in particular bottles and cans) is prohibited. The security staff is entitled to check compliance with this regulation by inspecting bags, rucksacks, etc. If a visitor refuses to do so, he or she will be asked to leave. If a visitor refuses to be inspected, he forfeits his right to participate in the event. In this case, there is no entitlement to a refund of the purchase price. 5.
5. Animals are not permitted on the event premises.
6. Tape recorders, film, photo or video cameras may not be carried or operated at the event. Recording in any form - including the use of mobile telephones - is prohibited; any misuse will be prosecuted by means of criminal and house law.
7. The ticket purchaser or holder acknowledges that image and sound recordings may be made by the organisers at any time and expressly authorises this by purchasing the ticket. He/she also consents to these images being made perceptible via a transmitter or the internet or other modern means of communication. 8.
8. If a ticket purchaser or ticket holder arrives after the start of a film screening, he/she loses the right to the seat indicated on the ticket.
9. In the event of infringement of the organiser's terms and conditions or the regulations in these general terms and conditions and/or failure to follow the instructions of the organiser's staff, the organiser or house rights holder reserves the right to expel the ticket holder from the venue or to issue a general ban on admission. In these cases, there is no entitlement to a refund of the purchase price.
10. In the event that any provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are invalid, the validity of the remainder of the contract or the General Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.