Tickets for the films are available online at TicketPay or directly at the box office.
Online advance booking ends at 4.59 pm on the respective film day – the box office opens at 5 pm and film tickets are then only available at the box office.
Tickets for other films may also be purchased in advance at the box office.
The alltours cinema takes part in the KulturPass! We want to get young people interested in culture and support the cultural sector. The KulturPass is an offer from the federal government for anyone celebrating their 18th birthday in 2023. From their 18th birthday, they receive a budget of 200 euros, which they can use for tickets, books, CDs, records and much more. This makes it even easier to experience local culture and young people can enjoy film nights in the open air cinema for free.
Arrival & Parking
On site, we offer a wide selection of food and beverage stands. Even before the film starts, you can take a seat in our Kino Beach and enjoy the view along the Rhine over Düsseldorf’s old town.
Bringing food and beverages is prohibited to avoid waste and hazards and out of consideration for the catering partners. Checks will be carried out at the entrance to the usual extent for similar events such as concerts and sporting events.
The following are admitted to the cinema only in the company of a legal guardian or a chaperone:
- children under the age of 6
- children 6 years and older if the screening ends after 8 pm
- young people under the age of 16 if the screening ends after 10 pm
- young people 16 years and older if the screening ends after midnight
Seat information is indicated on the upper ticket section. If you have booked a seat in Block A, you must choose your own seat on site (free choice of seat). Block B is for reserved seats. The blocks and rows are indicated on site. If you have any questions or problems, please contact our on-site guest service.
Below you will find a list of all items that are not permitted on the cinema premises:
- any kinds of drugs
- any weapons: unauthorised weapons and those carrying them will be reported to police immediately! / objects that do not fall under the Weapons Act, but which nevertheless pose a danger (e.g., kitchen knives, pocket knives)
- professional photo and film equipment
Bringing your own food and beverages is not permitted.